Library staff have extensive knowledge of the collection, interlibrary loan, digital resources, and training in research methods and information needs.
Please let us assist you with:
- Finding items in the library.
- Selecting a book to read.
- Researching a topic or concept.
- Finding multiple reliable resources about a topic.
- Helping you select items for a child.
- Helping a child identify their interests and learn how to use the library.
- Contacting other libraries, museums and archives and helping you access their collections.
- Getting assistance from other departments and government agencies.
Like medical records, library records and your interactions with library staff are confidential and protected by Florida law.