The library offers frequent classes, events, cultural activites, speakers and shows to help improve quality of life and promote literacy, education, and the arts. Library events are free and open to the public. Here are some of the events we have offered in the past:
- Book signings and author events.
- Health and wellness events from the Department of Health.
- Virtual storytimes and children's activities during COVID-19 lockdowns.
- Children's storytimes, performances, magic shows and concerts.
- Concerts from around the world.
- Arts and crafts classes.
- STEM classes.
- Summer reading events throughout the summer.
You can find out about our upcoming classes and events by following us on social media or looking for the community calendar in the local newspaper.