The library offers frequent classes, events, cultural activites, speakers and shows to help improve quality of life, spark imagination, encourage lifelong learning, promote and preserve culture and the arts, and foster a love of reading. Library events are free and open to the public. Here are some of the events we have offered in the past:
- Book signings and author events.
- Health and wellness events with community partners such as the Department of Health, Jefferson County Agricultural Extension and OneBlood.
- Virtual storytimes and children's activities during COVID-19 lockdowns and school closures.
- Disaster relief and charity events.
- Children's storytimes, performances, magic shows and concerts.
- Concerts from around the world, with a focus on local artists.
- Arts and crafts classes.
- STEM classes.
- Summer reading events throughout the summer.
You can find out about our upcoming classes and events by following us on social media or looking for the community calendar in the local newspaper.